Washington State boasts an unparalleled compilation of geography, geology, abundant resources, and stunning, natural beauty. From a brewer’s perspective, Washington was clearly Mother Nature’s favorite state and it’s become a near perfect region for crafting some of the best beers in the world!
Inspired by this privileged access to superior brewing ingredients and abundant natural resources, our beers are conceived and crafted with respect for the land and our natural resources, and in harmony with the adventurous lifestyles enjoyed here in the Pacific Northwest.
We use nothing but premium ingredients and a combination of traditional and innovative brewing techniques to create our small batch beers. We don’t cut corners, rush fermentation, or otherwise marginalize or cheapen any aspect of the brewing process. Our aromatic beer styles are characterized by clean, nuanced flavors, and excellent balance. From farm to pint, we maintain a premium-quality mindset.
Our Delicious Beers!
Discovery Series – Available Year Round
BALANCED, HERBAL HOPS AND SOFT, SWEET MALT WITH SUBTLE NOTES OF CASHEW AND WATER BISCUIT.
• 5.0 %ABV | 29 IBU • Hop Bill: Czech Saaz • Grain Bill: Weyermann Pilz, Schill Pilz, Weyermann Carafoam, Gambrinus Honey Malt
SMOOTH NOTES OF CITRUS FOLLOWED BY SUBTLE, PINEY HOPS, STONE FRUIT, AND A DRY, CRISP FINISH
• 4.8 %ABV | 37 IBU • Hop Bill: Cascade, Pasisade • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Caramunich 2
SMOOTH, BALANCED MALT CHARACTER WITH SUBTLE HAZELNUT NOTES AND A HINT OF CARAMEL SWEETNESS.
• 5.6 %ABV | 33 IBU • Hop Bill: Golding, Horizon, Palisade • Grain Bill: Pale Ale, Caramel Munich 60°, C-150°
BIG, SILKY, ROASTY-TOASTY CHARACTER WITH HINTS OF MOLASSES, LICORICE, COCOA NIBS, AND COFFEE.
• 5.8 %ABV | 36 IBU • Hop Bill: Palisade • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, C-30°, Chocolate, Caramel
RICH, FULL-BODIED CARAMEL GOODNESS WITH HINTS OF CASHEW, HAZELNUT, AND TOFFEE.
• 7.7 %ABV | 32 IBU • Hop Bill: Bravo • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Caramel Munich 60°, Roasted Barley, C-40°, C-120°
ASSERTIVE, HOP-FORWARD ALE WITH FLORAL, PINEY, AND CITRUS NOTES.
• 7.2 %ABV | 69 IBU • Hop Bill: Chinook, Cascade, Citra, Azacca, Bravo • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Caramel Munich 60°
Adventure Series – Available Seasonally
HOP-FORWARD BLACK ALE WITH DELICATE CEDAR NOTES, HINTS OF CHOCOLATE, TROPICAL FRUIT, AND COFFEE.
• 8.2 %ABV | 72 IBU • Hop Bill: Bravo, Citra, Cascade • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Honey, Special “B”, Caramel • Available – JANUARY>>
HINTS OF TROPICAL FRUIT TOGETHER WITH A BRIGHT, BITTER-SWEET ORANGE NOTE ROUNDS OUT THIS HIGHLY AROMATIC, HOP-FORWARD ALE.
• 4.7 %ABV | 4.8 IBU • Hop Bill: Azacca, Bravo, Crystal, Comet • Grain Bill: Alex 2-Row Pale, Cara Munich 2, Honey • Available – APRIL>>
TROPICAL FRUIT NOTES BALANCED WITH TRADITIONAL SPICES AND A SLIGHT CITRUSY FINISH.
• 5.5 %ABV | 18 IBU • Hop Bill: Palisade • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Wheat • Available – JULY>>
FRESH, FLORAL HOPS FOLLOWED BY SUBTLE HINTS OF CITRUS FRUIT, AND A SLIGHTLY BITTER FINISH.
• 6.6 %ABV | 62 IBU • Hop Bill: Bravo, Fresh Centennial • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Caramel Munich 60°, Honey • Available – MID-SEPTEMBER>>
BALANCED HOP COMPLEXITY, WISPY TOPICAL NOTES IN HARMONY WITH FULL-FLAVORED MALT &A DELICATE CARAMEL FINISH.
• 8.3 %ABV | 66 IBU • Hop Bill: Bravo, FreshCentennial • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Caramel Munich 60°, Honey • Available – FALL/WINTER>>
Charitable Series – Available Year Round
COMPLEX YET SMOOTH MALT FLAVORS SUPPORT THIS MASSIVE HOP-FORWARD ALE FEATURING INTENSE FLORAL, GRAPEFRUIT, AND SPRUCE NOTES THAT CREATE A PLEASING, BITTER FINISH.
• 9.3 %ABV | 87 IBU • Hop Bill: Columbus, Centennial, Cascade, Chinook • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Flaked Barley
SUPER-CHARGED CITRUS NOTES, DIZZYING HOP AROMATICS, AND A COMPLEX MALT BODY THAT CAPTIVATES THE SENSES
• 6.9 %ABV | 69 IBU • Hop Bill: Bravo, Chinook, Citra • Grain Bill: 2-Row Alix, Honey, CaraRed • Citrus: Grapefruit Zest
SWIRLING HOP AROMATICS, SMOOTH MALT BODY, SWEET ORANGE ZEST, AND A CLEAN, REFRESHING FINISH.
• 5.2 %ABV | 43 IBU • Hop Bill: Azacca, Bravo, Cluster • Grain Bill: 2-Row Pale, Honey
We distribute our beers through Columbia Distributing in 19.5L (~40 pints) and 50L (~100 pints) kegs and 22oz bottles and will launch our canned beer program later in May 2016.
Look for BBC beers when you’re out on the town; but please ask for them at your favorite retailer or watering hole, if you don’t see them. We’re always happy to arrange for your favorite retailer to carry our delicious beer!
Be on the lookout for these beers in our taproom as they tend to come and go quickly and sometimes without much advance notice. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop about these unique offerings. Special kegs, firkins, and pins dot the calendar all year long!
KEG & CASE SALES
We sell our beer in 19.5L (~40 pints) & 50L (~100 pints) kegs and some styles are also available in 22oz bottles and by the case. We also rent party pumps ($5) and keg tubs ($10).
You will need to provide a valid driver’s license as well as a major credit card at the time of purchase.
Due to the paperwork involved, we ask that dock sales take place during the hours of 2:00pm and 4:00pm on Saturday through Thursday and only by appointment on Friday. Reserve a keg today by calling the taproom or sending an email with your inquiry or request to: email@example.com.
We will load your vehicle as the kegs are heavy and awkward; your vehicle must be able to accept and secure the keg. Always reduce the risk of injury when carrying kegs by asking someone to help you carry and place your full keg in its final dispensing location.
When you buy kegged beer from us, you are buying the beer inside the keg and not the keg – you must return the keg! A keg rental agreement must be completed and accompany each keg transaction.
STAY SAFE – KNOW THE LAW!
Please be aware that the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (“WSLCB”) has specific requirements regarding keg purchases that must be met or you could receive a hefty fine and no one wants that to happen. The permit costs are negligible but the fines are not – they can be very steep. Play it safe, know the rules before you buy a keg!
- Please visit the WSLCB website to learn more: http://www.liq.wa.gov/licensing/special-licenses-and-permits.
- Banquet Permits (For-Profit Businesses): http://lcb.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits.
- Special Occasion Permits (Not-For-Profit Businesses): http://lcb.wa.gov/licensing/special-occasion-licenses